"This report is fantastically helpful and fills a massive gap in our knowledge of how Covid-19 is impacting the sector. The report is being shared with all of our exec team including the CEO and has already helped us clarify questions that we want to understand further."
-- Research Insight Manager, Macmillan Cancer Support
The Charity Financials Income Monitor is a free report for charities who need to understand the current and potential financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the sector. The service is likely to run until at least the end of 2020 and beyond if there is a continued need.
The report contains:
- Year-on-year monthly income, voluntary income and fundraising trading income figures:
- For all charities opted in to the Charity Financials Income Monitor
- Split by causal area
- Split by geography
How to participate:
- Opt in to the Charity Financials Income Monitor using the form on the right
- You will soon receive a short survey asking for the following data from May and June 2019 vs. 2020:
The report will be sent to you on a monthly basis when the data has been compiled
- Monthly total income
- Monthly total voluntary income
- Monthly fundraising trading income